Who Serves the Best Breakfast in Lancaster
If you're moving to Lancaster from across the country or maybe nearby, you might not know the best place in town for breakfast as Lancaster locals would. Whether you crave crumpets, love lox or want to sip on a simple cup of Joe, here is our list of 8 "amazing" places in Lancaster for breakfast.
- The Pantry Restaurant, 2715 Marietta Ave in Lancaster. One visit to The Pantry Restaurant and you'll know why this is a local favorite. Specialties include the croissant French toast, baked oatmeal, and broccoli-cheese ham-homefry-skillet.
- Ida's Café, 507 Rohrerstown Rd, Lancaster. Ida's Café is a family owned restaurant that makes you feel like you never left home with their warm, friendly atmosphere. Start your day with a simple Rise & Shine or something a bit fancier… like Salmon Florentine or Steak Tips & Eggs.
- Commonwealth on Queen, 301 N Queen St, Lancaster. Commonwealth on Queen describes itself as a "farm to fork" cafe featuring breakfast, lunch, and sweet treats. We'd recommend the Big ol Breakfast Sandwich or the Barn Burner to start your morning right.
- On Orange, 108 W Orange St, Lancaster offers some old breakfast favorites with a new twist. Lancaster locals recommend the Peasant Omelet or the Indian Omelet.
- Prince Street Café, 15 N Prince St, Lancaster. One Yelp reviewer describes The Prince Street Café as, "Downtown Lancaster's Best All-Day Breakfast and Open Late, too." Coffees have been hand-selected…many are locally roasted coffee beans. For breakfast try the Spicy Western Scramble or Breafast Burrito.
- Waffle House, 1021 Dillerville Rd, Lancaster. Open 24 hours a day – get breakfast any time of the day. Known for serving custom waffles plus an extensive list of other menu options too.
- Rachel's Café and Creperie, 201 W Walnut St, Lancaster. Located in the heart of downtown Lancaster, Rachel's serves fresh, made-to-order crepes. Try the Steve Murray Special or Breakfast Burrito Crepe with Brie Cheese—you'll have to let us know what you think.
- Café One Eight, 18 W Orange Street in Lancaster is dedicated to providing excellent service and wonderful food for its customers. Local favorites—Espresso truffle or Lancaster burrito. The atmosphere is described as quirky and classic and staff members are fast and friendly.
Our BHHS Homesale Realty team of REALTORS® in Lancaster provides local real estate information and advice for current Lancaster homeowners and for people interested in buying a house in Lancaster. Contact BHHS Homesale Realty to find homes for sale in Lancaster.