Baltimore, MD is a beautiful, diverse city, with sprawling public parks, historic buildings, and a great collection of local entertainment options. There's something for everyone, and that makes the city a fun place for the whole family. But while exploring the city is great, we've got more important matters to discuss. That's right; it's time to talk selfies! When you buy a Baltimore homes for sale, fantastic selfie opportunities are simply part of the package.
Our REALTORS® in Baltimore know a thing or two about snapping selfies, and we've put together five of the best destinations in the city for doing just that.
Don't Forget Your Phone: 5 Don't Miss Baltimore Locales
- The National Aquarium – Baltimore's National Aquarium has long been a popular destination for visitors and residents alike. And we feel pretty comfortable guessing that this is the only place in the city where you can grab a selfie in a tropical rain forest. You'll also find sharks, coral reefs, dolphins, and even a jellyfish exhibit if you're feeling brave. The National Aquarium has long been a pillar of Baltimore's Inner Harbor, and it's the perfect place to start your journey of selfies throughout the city.
- Patterson Park Pagoda – The Patterson Park Pagoda is one of the quirkiest and most interesting buildings in the whole city. It is built in the style of a pagoda, but also features a heavy dose of classic Victorian-era design. Snap a selfie at the top of the tower, or find the right spot to get the whole building in the frame behind you. There's plenty more to see in Patterson Park, too, with 155 acres of green space, outdoor art, and natural beauty.
- The Baltimore Museum of Art – With a collection of art from across the world and a constant stream of unique special exhibits, the Baltimore Museum of Art is sure to provide more than a few selfie spots that suit your fancy. Admission is free, so you'll have plenty of opportunities to find the perfect shot. If you're looking for a truly unique selfie, stop by at night for the Art After Hours program to see the museum from a whole new perspective.
- Orioles Park at Camden Yards – You don't even need to be a baseball fan to enjoy taking in a game at Orioles Park at Camden Yards. In fact, its retro-style architectural design proved so popular that it inspired many of the newer baseball stadiums around the country that have been built since Camden Yards opened its doors. But none of them can top the original, which is right in our back yard. So enjoy the game, knowing that you'll come home with a few great selfies whether the Orioles win or lose.
- Fell's Point – Fell's Point features a little bit of everything, and is one of the most historic destinations in the city. Here, you'll find historic buildings from the 1700s forward, waterfront views, and classic cobblestone streets. You can get a shot with the city in the background from the waterfront promenade, or explore this charming neighborhood and find a unique selfie spot of your own among its many storied homes and businesses.
Our top 5 selfie spots are just the tip of the iceberg, and you're sure to find plenty more of your own as you experience the best the Baltimore has to offer. Contact Homesale Realty to buy and sell homes in Baltimore, and get ready to take your selfie game to the next level.